Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Monday, February 15, 2010

loving my stamp


while I love making the fancy over the top aprons, i have found a new style of apron to make, with a linen, and a stamp that i made. So i really wanted a large crown stamp-but they are a little pricy-so i used some of my husbands insulation from work and made my own Crown Stamp. Well it turned out well, so then i thought i could make a heart one, and then a bird one.SO here is my crown one i did. And even more exciting is that it sold 3 days after i brought it in.(yeah)

No comments:

Post a Comment