Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Before & After Settee

A Little Share today of one of Our Victorian Settee's
Once we Sanded-Primered-Painted this Vintage Piece
We Stripped her down (as you see here we were half way through the process)
Removing all of the old Buttons-Filler-Pink Velvet Fabric & Old Welting
 
Re-Covered her in a Muslin
 
Made 42 All New Buttons in the same Neutral Linen Fabric,
as were Re-Upholstering the Piece in, Used Double Welting in the Same Linen as well.
And here you go-
 
We invite you to Visit Gracefully Vintage on Facebook Page where we Post New Arrivals just about daily
(we now ship within U.S.A)
We're Also Now on Instagram { gracefully_vintage ) where we post what were working on next - What were planning on bringing into the shoppe or our Finds.
 
for Friday Sharing of Ideas..
and
and
 

18 comments:

  1. I don't know where my comment went so I will try again. I was just saying that piece is amazing the detail and fabric, what a talent and gift you have!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind compliments on my blog, I blush.
    You have a beautiful blog and what a beautiful metamorphosis of the bench.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Warm wishes, Mea (Mayflower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You did a fabulous job, I just love the burlap.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much about sharing this post with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just want to say that your blog has more helpful info on a regular basis than any other blog i follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always you provide exclusive ideas and great posts, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow- I love this. Your new settee has serious character! You're amazing :)

    Nancy
    Chief Chair Hoarder
    Chairs with Character

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS! I love everything about this. Thanks for visiting my blog...I am LOVING yours! (p.s.-I also visited you on Facebook and Pinterest!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! I just stumbled upon your blog...I see so many things that inspire!
    I look forward to coming back and visiting longer!
    Have a great day!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete