Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Tuesday, April 27, 2010









So First off here is a picture of the sign i made to hang outside of the corridor of the building i have my shop in. Im in the back of a hallway with a few other shops, So i had to make it eye catchy to get someones attention (are you thinking runway-get ready for landing) you can see the one next to mine-and the differ.in apperance-size..Maybe too much?
So here are some aprons i made for the shop, I love the fancy-the frilly- the style more than the practicle-so i thought of some cute fancy hostess half aprons would be fun- and different than my linen stamped ones or the toile one's/w fur-and the Tiffany Blue one , well reminded me of the 1950's and i thought the fabric was cute.
If your going to host a party, you should do it in style.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower, it means a lot to me:) Your shop looks amazing!!! Those aprons are adorable. I added myself as a follower to your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUV your sign!!!
    and nope not to big, just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very unique blog and a lovely shop too. I admire your enthusiasm and enjoyed the visit. Brook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tiffany blue polka dot one. I wear aprons a lot when I cook....I'm messy:)

    x0
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, so thanks so much for visiting me for one, but ooooh how envious i am of your little creative dream coming true!! best wishes with your new gracefully vintage store!!!
    michelle...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...so I am definitely a new follower!!! I am really into your style...could be because it is alot like mine! I hope you are having a most fabulous Thursday! Talk soon!!!

    ReplyDelete