Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vintage Treasure


Oh How I love , LOVE paint and a sander. I came across this Beautiful Rolling Vintage Treasure with amazing carved back original Spindles.
Now a Pretty Vintage Chair , Perfect for A Desk, an Office, or Craft or Sewing room.
I Just Adore It..

15 comments:

  1. Oh my! I Have been dreaming of one of these for ages and I love what you did with it! Just perfect!

    xoxoxo,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you do have a vintage treasure! Great new look, great job!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just lovely!!! Wonderful job!!! I'm a new follower and so happy to have found you!

    Jessa xx
    www.labellevie-j.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I use to have a chair that looked very close to this one, but in our move I couldn't bring it along. I love the new look you gave it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat chair for an office! I have never seen a vintage chair on casters! Most modern day office chairs are ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice...I would not have given this chair a second look but after you put your touch on it I love it! Your right this would look great in a craft room..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet. I haven't seen one like that for a long time. Great find.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fantastic! You did a great job! What a really neat old chair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a treasure!! Love it!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful transformation!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neat and you recover furniture! The black and white chair in the previous post is lovely. I will follow you. BTW our old house is falling apart and we will move into our little yellow house very soon. Thanks bunches for visiting for visiting me. hugs♥olive

    ReplyDelete
  12. How Pretty! I got one of these chairs for $5 at the local thrift store, and it's still sitting in the garage. I'm debating between black paint and white paint! You're making me lean towards white though, that's for sure. Good work!

    ReplyDelete