Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Loving the Linens!


One of my latest Upholstery Jobs for a Client.
Taking this multi colored Vintage Wingback and Upholstering it in a Neutral Linen, hoping to give it an Elegant, Sophisticated but Shabby Chic Style.


Giving it clean lines, and adding a ruffle trim,
gave the chairs a fun & flirty touch.


Previously to the two Wingbacks I Upholstered the 6 dining chairs in the same fashion.


Hopefully these finished chairs bring a Shabby, French feel to the room they are going in, but with a Calming Neutral Style.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Love the wing backs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there- I am loving the rustic French feel of these! Perfect choice in fabric and the ruffle is darling! They are just beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day too! I enjoyed your comment! Hope you will be back again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I've done cushions and curtains for the camper, but have been afraid to try fitted covers with ruffles, yet. I'm going to keep watching as you do a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful transformation, they look gorgeous!!! Great job.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous!! I need to recover one of my chair, but I am scared to try! Maybe I should practice with a sheet??
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great job! They look so PERFECT! Love the color fabric you chose. Great redo!

    ReplyDelete