Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Friday, January 28, 2011

Romance with Lighting

Amazing How One element can transform a Room.
Lighting &  Chandeliers to be specific
They can bring Romance to a Living room, Class to a Dining room or Luxury to a Hallway.

Whether they are filled with Clear Beautiful Crystals

Or strung like pearls reflecting the light

Or Hung to bring Class & Style

Even in a Dainty Gold with sparse Crystals and Shades
can bring an elegant but Charming look to a room

Loving the Shabby Vintage style of this Dining space
Bringing in two chandeliers, Perfect in size to not take away from the gorgeous dining set.

And even adding a chandelier to a hallway or entry way can highlight your style.
Giving off a Feeling of Romance-Class or Luxury all with one piece.

8 comments:

  1. I love the look of a pretty chandelier in a little bit of a rustic setting...although the white dining room caught my eye!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love chandeliers! I only have one tiny one over my kitchen sink, but I smile when I see it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore chandeliers and I adored your post! Thank you for sharing such beauty - what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that first photo is amazing!! I wouldn't mind spending some time there!
    Have a great weekend.
    sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I am looking for a smaller chandelier for my master bath. I think I want it vintage and all crystal... Not big though. Where should I look?

    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post! How funny, I have been searching the net tonight for a chandy. I love the vintage ones. The last shot is breath taking!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures, have long been looking for a nice chandelier for my dining room. Unfortunately I have not found one in my price range:)
    //Camilla, sweden

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been looking for new ideas for lighting in my house! just like everything else I am sick of all my chandeliers! I have 14 in my house! They get so dusty and I'm old and lazy and don't want to clean them anymore! I love the first picture with the trio of chandeliers, lovely!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete