Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vintage Chair in Linen!


 Sharing the Latest Chair I have Re-upholstered.
Luckily I have many friends who have the same love for Vintage pieces, So a while back I traded two of my wingbacks for two chairs like this-not sure if they would end up at shoppe or stay home with me.

While the blue velvet is pretty, It isn't what I wanted in our Family room.
As I have shared I'm still in the process of Re-decorating our home-
 I'm going with more neutral colors & decided seeing as I have two, I will do them both in a Textured Linen allowing the tacks to show, hoping for a some what rustic touch, and the bit of the nail head is dark and ties in our New Leather Sofa..

And Yes after seeing so many blogs on the latest Country Living Article about that amazing home in San Fran-
I couldn't resist the Linen Pillow.

Getting Closer to finishing the room, can't wait to share..

12 comments:

  1. OMG, your chair looks absolutely fabulous!!!!
    Love the pillow too. Very pretty.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely chairs! Thanks for sharing and the nice comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It came out beautiful. The pillow is perfect:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chair looks beautiful, and the pillow is the perfect final touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The linen is perfect on the chair and I love the pillow. I am so glad your French birth certificate art turned out good and that you love it. Please show us sometimes.
    xo,
    Sherry
    ps: I am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful chair! The linen is perfect.I love the pillow too.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and FABULOUS! Love the linen!!! Happy Thursday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linen is my favorite material. Chair looks fantastic.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,aren´t you talented!!!!! that chair turned out fantastic,just looove the results and would definetely not mind having a similar in my home!!! All the furnitures on the post below too are stunning!!! I liiiike:))))
    tove,Norway:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!!!!!!!!
    so many gorgeous things in just one space!
    happy day!
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete