Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Friday, May 28, 2010

Me & My Little Boy!


How fast the time goes by, My little boy now only weeks from turning 15 and today graduating the 8th grade moving on up to High School & even with heels he is now taller than I, where does the time go. A child who always had all A's maybe a B this has been the first year he had to struggle all year with Algebra just to maintain a D grade, many groundings, talks, lectures and at the very end he managed to bring it up to a C, Very Proud We Are.
Me & My little Boy!

7 comments:

  1. What a milestone in your son's life (and yours for that matter). It's always a thrill when kids work hard and see the results for their effort. My husband is a mathematics lecturer at University (College) and he gets request for tutoring from desperate parents of kids around this age. The work just seems to get that much harder.
    That is such a lovely photo of the 2 of you. He must have got his mum's good looks (no offense to his dad;-))
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, he's adorable! My middle son is graduating and my baby will be a junior next year. I don't know where the time goes but it does go too quickly:(

    Congratulations to your lil man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't teenagers awesome?! Especially a mom and her son. I have a 13 year old - moving into the 8th-grade next school year. I just pulled up some pictures of him from 2009 and was amazed at the huge transformation this year. They grow up so fast!! Be proud!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like yesterday when my son had his 8th grade graduation and now he's 21 and trying out for the police force. It goes soooo fast!

    Darling photo.

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. LeAnn, I have a daughter who is graduating from 8th grade too ~ which means I will have 2 in High School, (not sure how that happened)! Have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....This is too cute! Stick to your guns Momma! Hope your having a great Memorial Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that he does well when he gets to High School! I am sure that he has learnt about the need for hard work and disciplined study this year. As a high school teacher, I think Grade 8 is one of the hardest school years actually. My daughter is in year 8 and she has found it pretty tough too.

    Best wishes to you all!
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete