A Pretty Little Princess Pet Bed For your Pampered Sweetie..
(Fits my little Shi t' zu) Henry perfect in his dainty size of 16 lbs- I spared him the photo session seeing as that could be embarrassing to the little guy posing in a Princess Pink bed.
1.I found an old vintage side table, painted it in a heirloom white-lightly hammered out bottom portion of table
2.Finished up painting-slightly distressing it -giving it a shabby look-and then nailed down that portion i originally hammered out -to the table as it is now upside down
3. Added some foam i cut to the rectangle size, put some extra foam on it, stapled down some Cotton fabric- to hold it all on .
4. Now covering it in a pink-gold textured satin fabric-stapled securely-sewed some matching piping and ruffle to trim the frame of bed
5. Used a left over piece of thin ply wood (found in scrap pile in garage) and cut with jigsaw to fit the four post of table-nailed down to secure it
6. Next I made a tootsie roll out of some left over padding-and set in the middle of the roof and then covered whole thing with a thin layer of padding-and covered with the pink-gold textured satin-stapling underneath .
7. Then cut some white fabric to fit roof exactly and hot glued it underneath to hide the staples and give a more finished look.
8. Last added the white-gold tulle around frame work-Hoping to give it more of a dramatic Princess look-and Done.
Perfect for your Pampered Princess Pet or maybe even a Dolly Bed and now at my little shop looking for a sweet owner.