Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Promise Im not a Pack Rat!



Ok so i had to take the picture-to prove to my husband the Tahoe could fit in garage-Because it may not happen again for some time seeing as that Saturday was the first time in 10 months it squeezed in. And that was with the help of my girls on either side guiding me after pushing-shoving,stacking my precious vintage chairs, tables on the side, Thank Goodness that Antique Fair is coming Soon.
P.S. it is in driveway again...

6 comments:

  1. Well I feel much Better that is just about how my Car fits in our Garage!
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when we prove our dear husbands wrong...LOL! I sure wish I could come to that antique fair. Hmmmm....just a short drive from Ohio to California. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments. You are a girl after my own heart, we love life and we love to have fun and adventure and we are not afraid of a little paint.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are good girl! Pack rat or not, you rock! Ok so I'm also in beautiful California, share with me the info on this Antique Fair....would you, please?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your furniture makeovers! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me smile....I haven't been able to fit my car into the garage in years because it is filled with "projects". Great blog, come see me! LaurieAnna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Chicago, so I was required by my husband to make room for a least one car before winter...now that it is spring my projects are spreading out again! LOL.
    :)Heidi

    ReplyDelete