Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Ruffled Idea!!


SO I made the party hats for my daughters 12th Birthday-just for fun,& then thought about (Ruffles & Stuff), and her cute contest & thought i would try to ruffle up a hat and see how it turned out.Yeah she showed it on her Ever so Popular Blog...Pretty Cool i thought,I love her spirit,comments that make me laugh & her sharing of great ideas as well as using what you got...Check out all the other cool entries on her blog.
Here is a picture of the Ruffled up Hat I sent in..If you wanted to make it, you would follow the steps on my previous post about party hats-then pick several ribbons, different textures,sizes,patterns accordong to your party or theme, and i used a glue gun, glue down ribbon, then fold,and follow around hat-starting at bottom. Then i always like fur, so i added fur to bottom, and tippy top with a crystal jewel i found. Making it princess like & fun- could be used as a gift,decoration or for a party, think of all you can add to it fur, pom poms,trims, glitter, tassles, jewels so many ideas..

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I didn't realize it was a hat for some reason was thinking christmas tree at first, but it's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete