Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Once Forgetten Pieces!











Well, I guess you can tell I can't leave behind a piece a furniture no matter where i go. If it looks old-tattered-worn-chipped, icky, & just plain forgetten as if someone gave up on it, I swear i hear them calling me (Please don't leave us) Thus how i have a garage of fabulous vintage furniture & 1970's throw aways.I thought i would share some of my re-do's & re-loved pieces. Amazing what some sanding,paint,& fabric can do..
P.S. Im so excited, that black hutch i had so much trouble with sold (in 5 days) Yeah!!I get so tickled when someone chooses a piece I re-finished or re-upholstered-or designed & created, Exactly why i breath,eat,sleep,dream of creating..

8 comments:

  1. I absolutley ♥ that sofa! Adorable! Congrats on the hutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Im Meme from Screaming Meme...I saw you were new to blogging...I wanted to stop in and say hello! Stop in and visit some time! Meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog...and your FABULOUS makeovers!!!!

    I just sold a headboard/footboard to a guy headed to Folsom(yesterday). He came from San Diego and his wife......had him stop on the way home and pick up her Craigslist finds. I love it! His truck was loaded..she did the calling and he picked everything up. Wasn't U was it~lol

    Just became a follower of your blog...I want all of your stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just browsed your whole blog...if you ever have time~U should sell on Etsy...your aprons are soo cute!

    My daughter lives in San Fran. and we went to Alameda last April...it was completely rained out. Tried again last June and had a BLAST!
    Purchased a birdcage from Marilyn.

    Have a great night~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work, I just recently discovered the joy of upholstry and furniture recreation. Isn't it the greatest?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over from Better After and LOVE your stuff! Fantastic style! I'm your newest follower. :) Stop by and check out what we do at Twice Lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow--you did a fabulous job transforming these pieces. Love them!!

    Amy at The Red Chair Blog

    ReplyDelete