Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yes My



As much as I love the find or the hunt for those fabulous Vintage pieces, I also love to share whether it is my ideas, my pieces or ways to advertise. When I heard my daughters school Natoma Station Elem. School is putting on a Rummage Sale Saturday April 24th 2010 to raise much needed funds, I jumped All Over That, First a chance to help plan-promote the event, an opportunity to share my finds, show my work, spread the word about where I work (Not Too Shabby) help the school who needs all the help they can get right now (with so many budget cuts) & maybe make some money, (IM IN!!!)
So for those of you who love to yard sale, make a little bit of cash, socialize,and maybe do some shopping at same time, here you go for an AMAZING $20 for a 10x10 space you can do your thing.
Send me an Email for more info- anyone is welcome & bring the goods!!! karryann@gracefullyvintage.net

No comments:

Post a Comment