Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweet Little (Ruffles & Stuff)Inspired Baskets




Ok so I can admit i am a (copy cat) but that is the best form of flattery (right?)..SO here is the pic's again of the Easter Baskets I made after seeing a Post from Disney at Ruffles & Stuff on her emulated Pottery Barn Baskets she made.
I found old baskets in garge, painted green, spray glued some mossy stuff on them (not the stuff she recomended, not sure what i was using) but it worked. Then patted it down, let dry and then hot glued in some mini flowers aimlessly around basket-added a little bow & Pretty Cute Little Baskets..
Love all The Sharing Of Such great Ideas...

8 comments:

  1. The Baskets are darling, I need you to pop on over and give me your snail mail address so I can mail out your Basket! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable....I love Easter colors...that was a small project for you...LOL! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you found my blog as it has led me to your gorgeous blog. Look forward to seeing lots more of your projects!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking up with me. These are so cute, I love the chicks hatching out of the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there....found you thru Chic Provence. So glad I did. I
    'll visit again.

    Blessings,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how your baskets turned out!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete