Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Sweet Smell!


Having a son almost 15,daughter 12 and little one who is 7 you totally realize how fast the time goes, you forget about the sweet little noises they make drinking out of a bottle, their little heads bopping around as you hold them, or that Oh Sweet Smell of a newborn Baby. Thought i would share a pic, of me and my little sweet potatoe neice(Cadence) she belongs to my little brother Sean & his Wife Christina their First Baby, a precious little girl born in January, I think I held her for almost 3 hours straight today.. Just a Perfect Baby!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, How sweet! And yes I have to agree time seems to fly by and you forget all the little things. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just love yours! I am going to add you to my blogroll.
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete