Visit the Shoppe {611 Sutter St., Historic Folsom Ca 95630}

Tuesdays Through Saturdays 11am to 5pm - Sundays 12-6pm







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr

Friday, March 26, 2010

Make Your Own Background!



I have been searching high & low for some old vintage raggedy doors with the paint chipped away to use for background pic's for my items for shop, but they are a bit pricey, thought about trying to age my own but (really how long would that take)so I kind of put on back burner. Well as i was taking a picture of a table cloth i made & I realized I have my own cute background in my own front yard, sometimes the answer is right in front of you. What Do You Think?

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes the things we long for are right under our noses! It's perfect!

    Hugs,
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spot! If you were only closer, I find old doors all the time here, in the trash. I just picked one up this week. Sure you will find one, be patient, timing is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you leave that beautiful settee in your yard, someone (ahem) might come by and take it. Wink.

    Have a great week!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and LOVE your fun ideas! Thanks for sharing!
    Holly
    www.wellofwords.com
    www.feltfoodfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karryann: I'm following your blog. I'll stop by often. I'll put the button and a link in my blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fabulous! ~ Although the old doors would be fun too!

    We have alot here in Utah! :)

    ReplyDelete